Our team of speech-language pathologists offers a full range of diagnostic speech and language services and individual therapy sessions are available for persons of any age. Many of our therapists are school-based clinicians and we specialize in the school-aged population.
Our speech-language pathologists can help children with:
- Language Deficits/Delays
- Learning Disabilities (phonological awareness and reading)
- Articulation Disorders (including phonological processing and childhood apraxia of speech)
- Oral / Motor Skills
- Austism Sprectrum Disorders
- Pragmatics (social communication skills)
- Augmentative Communications PECS, sign language and augmentative communication devices
Click on the image to watch the video on speech therapy outcomes at TCTCI.