Speech therapy treats communication disorders, which can be congenital or acquired and can affect individuals of any age.
Our team of speech-language pathologists offers a full range of diagnostic speech and language services and individual therapy sessions are available for persons of any age. Many of our therapists are school-based clinicians and we specialize in the school-aged population.
Our speech-language pathologists can help children with:
- Language Deficits/Delays
- Learning Disabilities (phonological awareness and reading)
- Articulation Disorders (including phonological processing and childhood apraxia of speech)
- Oral / Motor Skills
- Autism Spectrum Disorders
- Pragmatics (social communication skills)
- Alternative and Augmentative Communications: PECS, sign language and augmentative communication devices
Click on the image to watch the video on speech therapy outcomes at TCTCI.
Call Us Today (281) 480-5648
Home | About Us | Therapy Services | PT | OT | Speech
310 Odyssey Drive, Webster, TX 77598
Fax: (281) 480-5691